The Incognito Project began as an occasional contest to benefit Rutland, Vermont's beloved Paramount Theater. Now, it's open to promote your business. Incognito Project - created by Vibe and sponsored by your business - creates a fantastic buzz on social media. Imagine capturing potential customers' attention with exciting imagery and a chance to guess at a concealed identity!
So my business can host an Incognito?
Absolutely! Here's how it works:
1. Vibe photographer Chris Booth will dream up a fantastic fantasy portrait with you and then photograph a well-known person from your region. As you can see from our images so far, something a little more "out there" will have the most stopping power.
2. We will also brainstorm a great slogan to advertise your business (see examples in the images below).
3. You then post the image on your company's social media (and utilize the connectivity of your local Chamber of Commerce, etc) and watch the clicks, likes and shares add up! People remain engaged because they enjoy guessing who the subject is. Engagement is KING on social media! Poster prints for your showroom are also available.
4. People - your potential clients - will register their guess of the subject's identity in hopes of winning a prize provided by your business.
5. Lastly, a "Reveal" as well as the prize winner is posted.
INCOGNITO IS FUN and that's what keeps your potential clients engaged.
Call Chris at 802-773-8480 to discuss your ideas - What will we dream up together?